Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Azami Fukumoto

Even through all the drama from yesterday, I do remember one thing: Minato-san said we were all going to Tartarus tonight. You know I'm so excited for that shit.

That aside, I guess I didn't want to go home instantly because of it, so I went to the shrine's playground again. I think I go there when I want to think about things. I've done it in the past a lot, so I figured, 'Hey! Why not go again?' It was a little different today, though. I usually don't find many people around the playground aside from little children playing on the swings or the slide. But I don't usually interact with them or anything, other than the few times when a child comes up to me.

So I was just kinda snapping pictures of them, watching them as they played, when a young girl asked to sit with me on the horizontal bar. And yeah, that was cool. She could do whatever she wanted.

She pointed at my camera and asked what it was. Which was interesting, because not that many people give a damn about a random teenage girl walking around taking pictures of stuff. But hey! We talked for a little bit about my picture taking and such before I realized I should probably get home and get ready for the Tartarus run...

But the girl, whose name was Azami, mentioned that she should probably go home, too, but she didn't want to because of her family. Hah, and do I know what you mean, kiddo.

Still. I felt bad because I could kinda sorta (alittlebit) relate. I never like seeing my family either... excluding Hikaru-kun, of course, but... eh. ...Nooot going there.

We resolved to go home, and I learned that Azami was afraid of heights after getting her down from that... bar thing. She sprinted away right after.

...Haha. She's... pretty cute. I think I'll keep her around.

No comments:

Post a Comment