Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

First Day

So I'm a senior in high school, for those who didn't know already. I've been going to Gekkoukan High School ever since I moved to Iwatodai from Tokyo with my family, but I was never really all that keen on school after a while. Since my parents divorced and my father ditched me and took my little brother with him, I kinda sorta don't like associating with people. I don't make friends all that much either. I don't need them. People just kinda come in your life, leave their mark, and leave. You hardly see any of the people you met in high school again anyway, so I just figured I'd get through this year without any issues and everything would be all cool.

Today was probably the most damn dramatic first day of school ever, though.

I saw Akihiko on the train. I've known him for a little while, maybe just a year, and we're not all that close. But he's a familiar face, and I needed someone to talk to, so... cool. There he was. There was some blonde girl nearby, too -- a sophomore, Akihiko said -- that he was totally sweet on. I don't even care what he says. Getting paint canisters to this face must be a turn-on for him or something, because he is interested. I'm telling you.

I didn't bother going to talk to the people over there, though. The blonde girl, Maemi, was the only one whose name I got. The other three were juniors, by the looks of it, but I'd only seen one of them. Yuka-something. Eh... whatever.

Then I bitched out Akihiko's fangirls during class. Just for funzies.

During lunch, I found that Maemi girl again, though she was kinda at her locker crying and mobbed by a bunch of people. I'm not sure what came over me, call it protective instinct with having a little brother and all that goodness, but I helped her out and ate lunch with her. That's not something I usually would be caught dead doing, either. I know it'll just cause problems.

But... anyway, so that happened. Not much else though. Like most other first days, it was full of a whole lot of nothing. Not that I should be surprised.

'Nyway. I should get going. Bai~

No comments:

Post a Comment